Xenadrine Ultra Fat Burner
Xenadrine Ultra Review
Xenadrine Ultra is a fat burner available to buy over the counter without prescription.
Contains a powerful combination of key ingredients that have been clinically tested to produce significant weight loss results, and another key ingredient that aids the burning of calories and provides additional energy.
Xenadrine Ultra Positives
- Contains Yerba Mate and Damiana, two proven weight loss ingredients
- Has the potential to burn fat if the user participates in regular exercise
Xenadrine Ultra Negatives
- Not enough of the key ingredients contained in the formula
- Some users complain of side effects
- Several filler ingredients present that do not really serve a purpose
- Could be argued that any weight loss experienced could be down to the introduction of an exercise regime
Xenadrine Ultra Side Effects
Should not pose any major threat to your health although some users have complained of minor side effects such as the jitters, headache or insomnia – a typical side effect associated with most fat burner that raise the metabolism.
Does Xenadrine Ultra Work
Not much solid clinical evidence to support the claims made by the manufacturers
Where To Buy Xenadrine Ultra In Canada
Available to buy without prescription at most major pharmacies and healthstore outlets across Canada. Its retail price is about $29 CDN.
Can be purchased online from the following authorized resellers:
Other Fat Burners To Consider
Phen375 – an effective Phentermine alternative produced in an FDA approved laboratory using pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
Phen375 is a fat burner with appetite suppressing properties and available to buy without the need for doctor consultation or prescription.
More about Phen375