Banned Hydroxycut Diet Pills
Hydroxycut Diet Pills Banned In Canada
May 3, 2009
For immediate release
OTTAWA – Health Canada is updating Canadians about Hydroxycut products. On May 1, 2009, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a Public Health Warning statement regarding several Hydroxycut products.
The FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) is advising U.S. and Canadian consumers to refrain from using certain Hydroxycut products as there have been reports of liver injuries potentially associated with this product in the United States.
Hydroxycut products are natural health products (dietary supplements in the U.S.) promoted for weight-loss, fat burning, and energy-enhancement. No Hydroxycut products are currently authorized for sale in Canada.
The company Iovate Health Sciences Inc. is voluntarily recalling the following list of products in Canada:
- Hydroxycut Regular Rapid Release Caplets
- Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Rapid Release Caplets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Liquid Capsules
- Hydroxycut Max Liquid Capsules
- Hydroxycut Regular Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Drink Packets (Ignition Stix)
- Hydroxycut Max Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Liquid Shots
- Hydroxycut Max Aqua Shed Capsules
- Hydroxycut 24 Caplets